If you haven’t signed up yet to join our Summer Reading Challenge, there is no time like the present! Get codes! Earn badges and prizes! Join in on the fun every day the library is open!
- Tuesdays- Lunch on the Lawn at 1pm. Story time fun outside on the swish seating!
Then Family Yoga at 2pm, with Marcia! Marcia brings so much fun & sheer joy to our Family Yoga!
- Wednesdays- Drop In & Play Games from 2pm-4pm. Are you fond of Trouble? Sorry? Uno? Join us for games!
- Thursdays- Drop In & Watch a Movie from 2pm-4pm.
Followed by For-Mar Thursdays at 6:30-7:30pm! Visit us to get your For-Mar fix! There are games! Animals! INFORMATION!!!
- Fridays- Drop in & Build from 2pm – 4pm.
Create the perfect Potato Head! Spirograph yourself silly! Race all the marbles!
- Saturdays- Starting at 1pm Summer Reading Check-in! Get your prizes and record your points! Join us at 2pm for family entertainment! It could be a concert! It could be a performance! It could be the most fun to have on any given Saturday!
Register online: HERE for the Summer Reading Challenge –Oceans of Possibilities!